These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement“) are a legal agreement between the Users (“visitors” and “customers/users”) and the Company (“We” “Our” or “Us“).
By using or purchasing the Products, the Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If the Users disagree with any part of these terms, then the Users may not use and purchase the Products.
1. Changes to the Agreements
Occasionally we may, at our decision, make changes to the Agreements. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we’ll provide you with explicit notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying important information within the products or sending you an email. If you’ve extended your subscription continuity after making the changes, you accept the amendment. So please make sure that you read any such notice carefully.
2. Our Products
- appiqa enables you to view, use, share and customize presentation templates and other products (“Products”). Appiqa Design Team has made the Products, i.e., presentation, infographic, social media feed, and CV, with the license agreement.
- You may get certain products with free-of-charge. Other product features require payment before you can access them. You may access the Products after payment as the “Paid Subscriptions” and include our premium product offering(s) to individuals (“premium subscriptions”). We refer to our product as the “Freebies” that do not require payment and are not available to Businesses. You can explore more about the Products and the various subscriptions available by visiting our website.
- Separate terms and conditions may also apply to your product’s access along with the Code if you’ve received a code, gift card, or other offers by appiqa for a Paid Subscription (“Code”). You agree to follow with any such terms and conditions.
- appiqa is constantly innovating to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Products that Pickit provides may change from time to time without prior notice.
- You are responsible for securing your access to the network necessary to use the Products. There may be additional costs, e.g., transfers of data services. We do not pay these costs. Furthermore, you can obtain and keep the necessary hard or software up to date to access and use our Products.
- If you have purchased any of the appiqa Business packages, you enter into a Data Processing Agreement with appiqa.
3. Your Account
- To access certain Product features and Paid Subscriptions, you must have a user account (“appiqa Account”) by creating and sign in and following the signup process explained on our website. Use of another’s account is not permitted. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You are responsible for the activity that occurs in your appiqa Account and for maintaining the security of your account password, as well as the passwords of any Third Party Services that you may have elected to link to your Account. Being the Business purchasing for subscription, you are entirely liable for any actions and use of the Product.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any violation or unauthorized use of your appiqa Account. You may be responsible for appiqa or others’ troubles due to such illegal use of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to reclaim appiqa Accounts on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademarks.
4. Third-Party Services
The Services may be integrating with specific Third-Party applications, websites, and services, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Keynote, and Google Slides (“Third Party Services”). These Third-Party Services may have their Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. You understand and agree that we don’t endorse and are not responsible for any Third-Party Services’ behavior, features, content, or any transaction you may enter with any such Third-Party Services provider.
5. User Content
- appiqa allows you to share, adapt, transform, and contribute (“Materials”). You need to upload Products and other Features, which may include premium slides, data visualizations, social media templates, and other design elements, to your private library (“User Content”). You are responsible for making backup copies of any User Content stored in your private library, as applicable.
- Regarding any User Content you post on the Products, you promise that: (1) You have the right to post such User Content, and (2) such User Content, or its use by appiqa as considered by the Agreements, doesn’t violate the Agreements, applicable law, or the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright), publicity, personality, or other rights.
- appiqa be able but has no obligation to monitor, review, or edit User Content. In all cases, appiqa reserves the right to remove or disable access to any User Content because of the Agreements’ violation in appiqa’s sole decision. Plus, appiqa may take these actions without prior notification to you or any Third-Party. Removing or disabling User Content access shall be our sole decision.
- We appreciate hearing from our Users and are always interested in learning how to improve the Products. If you choose to submit comments, ideas, or feedback, we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation.
6. Products Used
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and Products including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site and Products are licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site or Our Products may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Products, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Products to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal or non-commercial use.
- You shall not (1) try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (2) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Products, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
- We shall (1) prepare the Site and Our Products with reasonable skill and care; and (2) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
- The Products on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Products on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
appiqa offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to fifteen (15) days after the purchase was made. If you have want to refund or have an refund issue just send an email to: market@Appiqadesign.com
appiqa, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
appiqa will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Plan after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
8. Community Guidelines
- appiqa respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. We’ve established a few ground rules for you to follow when using the Product, to make sure appiqa stays enjoyable for everyone. Please follow these rules and encourage other Users to do the same. The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- Copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping” or making available to the public any part of the Content or the Products, or otherwise making any use of the Content or the Products, in a way which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law.
- Avoiding any technology used by appiqa, its licensors, or any Third-Party to protect the Content or the Products.
- Selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Content or the Products.
- Artificially increasing your activity count or otherwise manipulating the Products by using a script or other automated process.
- Removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Products (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any Content).
- Providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password.
- “Crawling” the Products or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from appiqa.
- Please respect appiqa, the owners of the Content, and other Users of the appiqa Products. Don’t engage in any activity, post any User Content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that is/that:
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene.
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of appiqa or a Third-Party.
- includes your password or purposely includes any other User’s password or purposely includes personal data of Third-Parties or is intended to solicit such personal data.
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any User’s access to the Products.
- is intended to or does harass or bully other Users.
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another User, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading.
- uses automated means to artificially promote Content and Products.
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar, including through the Content and Products.
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by appiqa.
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products, except as expressly authorized by appiqa.
- conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Pickit.
- You acknowledge and agree that posting any such User Content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your appiqa Account. You also agree that appiqa may also reclaim your username for any reason.
9. Customer Support
We will operate and update the Products and receive and handle your inquiries relating to the Products, such as technical, billing, and payment issues and other related issues (“Customer Support”).
Our Customer Support is available to you as a User of the Products. Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy an outstanding experience while using the Products. If you encounter any technical problems, have questions regarding the Products, you can seek advice from our Q&A section or contact our Customer Support by e-mail at market@Appiqadesign.com. Customer Support doesn’t handle any issues relating to defects, interruptions, and other failure caused in your hardware, Internet connectivity, communication, or other equipment, for which you are solely liable.
10. Contact Us
You may contact us for any query or claim in https://appiqa.com.
©2023 by Appiqa